Pottery classes in Berlin: Learn pottery in a workshop
Would you like to learn how to make pottery? Then you have come to the right place. In our pottery workshops in Berlin you will learn the basics of pottery and create your own pottery. There are pottery courses in Berlin for beginners as well as for advanced learners. Experience the fascinating world of pottery and discover your creative potential!
What pottery classes are available in Berlin?
In Berlin you will find a wide range of pottery workshops to choose from:
- Pottery on the wheel in Berlin: Pottery wheel throwing classes in Berlin teach you how to make beautiful pottery from clay.
- Hand building workshop: In this course, you will learn different techniques to shape clay with your hands.
- Glaze Ceramics: Learn how to glaze your pottery in this workshop in Berlin.
- Miniature Pottery Class: In this class, you will create rings and miniature vessels on a small potter's wheel.
- Family Pottery Class: If you want to do pottery with your kids, this is the perfect class for you.
- Kintsugi Workshop in Berlin: Learn the Japanese art of repairing ceramics at this pottery workshop near Berlin.
- Group Pottery Classes in Berlin: This pottery class is perfect if you want to potter together on the occasion of your Team Event in Berlin, a JGA in the capital or for a birthday.
When do the pottery classes in Berlin take place?
There are weekend pottery classes in Berlin as well as after work pottery classes that take place in the evenings during the week. Some pottery classes last two days. Other pottery courses are one day courses. Just choose the pottery workshop that suits you best.
Pottery in Berlin: What will I learn in the pottery classes?
Depending on the class you choose, you will learn different techniques for working with clay. You can find more detailed information about the course content in the description of each pottery course.
Some of the things you can learn in a pottery course in Berlin:
- Many interesting facts about clay and its characteristics
- An introduction to working with clay and what to look out for
- How to shape clay with your hands and appropriate tools
- Making ceramic vessels on the wheel
- Throwing and decorating your pottery
- Glaze your pottery
- Adding handles and embellishments to your pottery creations
- Learn about the different types of clay and how they differ from each other
- What to look for when firing your pottery
What can I make in the pottery class in Berlin?
Feel free to bring your own ideas or get inspired at the pottery class in Berlin.
Some ideas of what you can make in pottery class:
- Small jewelry bowls
- Candle holders
- Figurines and ornaments
- Basically, there are no limits to your creativity when making pottery.
How does a ceramics course in Berlin work?
Depending on which ceramics class in Berlin you choose, it will run differently.
The process might look like this:.
- When you arrive at the location, you will be warmly welcomed by the instructor.
- You will be given an introduction to working with clay and what to look out for.
- You will have plenty of time to make pottery - either on the wheel or modeling with your hands.
- You will be making your own pottery and artwork, with the **instructor always on hand to help and share tips and tricks.
- If the pottery class includes a second date, you will learn how to turn your work and add various decorative elements to your pottery.
- After the workshop, your pottery will be glazed and fired by the instructor with the colors of your choice. There are also pottery courses in Berlin where you will learn how to glaze your pottery.
- If you have your clay fired by the instructor, you can pick up your finished pieces later and take them home.
- Of course, you can always ask the instructor your questions about pottery.
How much does a pottery course cost in Berlin?
A pottery course in Berlin usually costs between 45 Euro and 200 Euro. Depending on how long the pottery class lasts and what materials are needed, the prices of the pottery courses vary.
|Pottery class in Berlin||Costs||Duration|
|Wheel throwing class in Berlin||ca. 45,00-200,00 €||ca. 1,5-6 hours|
|Hand building class in Berlin||ca. 100,00-160,00 €||ca. 3,5-6 hours|
|Pottery class for families near Berlin||ca. 130,00 €||ca. 4 hours|
|Glazing ceramics in Berlin||ca. 65,00 €||ca. 2 hours|
|Kintsugi workshop near Berlin||ca. 135,00 €||ca. 6 hours|
Pottery classes for groups in Berlin: team event, bachelor party or birthday party.
Get creative as a team in an exclusive pottery course. Feel the clay in your hands and create unique works of art. An unforgettable experience that can also be relaxing. Whether you are looking for a pottery course in Berlin for your birthday party, bachelor party or a team event, feel free to send us a private event request. We will then get in touch with you.
Do you have any questions about our pottery workshops? Feel free to contact us via live chat, we are sure to be able to help you.