Dive into the world of textile embroidery and create your own mushroom motif. Look forward to a personal experience in a small group under the guidance of a real expert.
Details at a glance
- Duration: 5 hours
- What is included: All materials and tools that are needed to create your own textile embroidery.
- What should I bring: Just be in a good mood.
- What will I be taking home: Your very own piece of art.
- Covid-19 protective measures:
- You are obliged to bring a mask and wear it where the organizer asks you to do so
- Furthermore, the local Corona guidelines for events apply. Please check in advance which regulations apply in the state of the venue.
+++ Not the right date available? Write us at email@example.com! Looking for the perfect gift?
– Get a giftcard here +++
In our elementary workshop to hand embroidery, you will learn basic stitches to complete a beautiful floral pattern. You will be introduced to the embroidery world with the materials, possibilities, and ways to finish your projects. You will learn more than 8 stitches and we will get you into all secrets behind this traditional craftsmanship.
It isn’t necessary to have knowledge of sewing or drawing. The course includes your own Embroidery Set so that you can continue at home and also start your own projects. Let’s have a good time together.
+++ Also available as an exclusive group event!
You can send us a request here: Group event request +++
Textile embroidery workshop
Duration: 5 hours || What is included: All materials and tools that are needed to create your own textile embroidery.