Dive into the world of scented candle-making. Look forward to a personal experience in a small group under the guidance of professionals from garden state candles.
Details at a glance
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- What is included: All materials and ingredients that are needed to create your own scented candle.
- What should I bring: Just be in a good mood.
- What will I be taking home: Your own scented candle
- Covid-19 protective measures:
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must provide either proof of complete vaccination, proof of Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours prior to the start of the activity.
+++ Searching for the perfect gift? Or simply didn’t find the write date for this event?
– Get a giftcard here +++
Reminisce about your favorite memory or let the power of scent inspire you to create your very own fragrance for your personalized candle.
Maya, founder of Garden State Candles, creates her own unique fragrances by blending pure essential oils with fine botanical fragrance oils from France to create her natural candle collection. Join Maya on an olfactory journey during her candle making workshop and learn how to make your very own scented candle!
You will be guided through the step-by-step process of candle making, gain knowledge about the advantages of using a natural soy wax, the various healing properties of essential oils and tips about fragrance blending. After measuring and freshly blending all ingredients of your candle by hand, the soy wax is allowed to cool, then poured into recyclable glass vessels for curing.
With every candle purchase, Garden State is proud to donate a portion of its profits to Animal Rescue Shelters around the world. Workshop participants get to enjoy 10% on all candles purchased the same day.
+++ Also available as an exclusive group event!
You can send us a request here: Group event request +++
Scented Candle Making
Scented Candle Making Workshop hosted by Garden State Candles. The workshop is held is english.