Dive into the world of printing and make your own Linocut-Prints. Look forward to an exclusive group experience under the guidance of Marija in Berlin.
Details at a glance
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- What is included: All the materials that are needed, as well as some drinks and snacks
- What should I bring: Just be in a good mood.
- What will I be taking home: Basic knowledge about linocut printmaking, as well as your new artworks and your printing plates that can be used again.
- Covid-19 protective measures:
- You are obliged to bring a mask and wear it where the organizer asks you to do so
- Furthermore, the local Corona guidelines for events apply. Please check in advance which regulations apply in the state of the venue.
+++ Not the right date available? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Looking for the perfect gift?
– Get a giftcard here +++
Learn how to produce your own linocut prints!
The workshop begins with an introduction to linocut. After transferring your design to the linoleum, you’ll be taught basic cutting techniques using carving tools and shown how to ink your lino block to produce prints with the printing press.
Marija Brasnic is a professional printmaker experienced in relief and intaglio printing techniques. She will guide you through the whole process. The workshop is suitable for beginners and for those with some experience.
The participants are encouraged to bring their own 10 cm x 15 cm sketches. Alternatively, they can create it during the workshop.
We are looking forward to your participation!
+++ Also available as an exclusive group event!
You can send us a request here: Group event request +++