+++ At the moment only available as an exclusive group event!
You can send us a request here: Group event request +++
Dive into the world of plants and create your own Kokedama. Look forward to an exclusive group event with your friends or colleagues under the guidance of real experts.
Details at a glance
- Duration: 2 hours
- What is included: All the tools and materials that you need to create your own Kokedama.
- What should I bring: Just be in a good mood
- What will I be taking home: Your own Kokedama.
- Covid-19 protective measures:
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must provide either proof of complete vaccination, proof of Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours prior to the start of the activity.
+++ Searching for the perfect gift? Or simply didn’t find the right date for this event?
– Get a giftcard here +++
Introduced in Japan in the early 1600s, Kokedamas are a popular way to display houseplants of all shapes and sizes. Adhering to a minimalist Japanese aesthetic, this workshop teaches you how to create your own living sculptures. You’ll learn how to remove the plant’s roots from its container, surround it with soil, and wrap it in moss and twine. Plus, you’ll make a unique macrame hanger with a simple yet beautiful knotting pattern – the perfect, colorful companion to your new kokedama.
Learn how to:
- Choose appropriate plant, moss and soil type
- Transplant and binding techniques
- Simple macrame hanger knotting