Dive into the world of drawing and learn how to do it. Look forward to a personal experience in a small group under the guidance of real art experts.
Details at a glance
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- What is included: all materials, charcoal, paper and model costs.
- What should I bring: Please bring clothes that can get dirty, any snacks you might need, positive energy and ideas for creativity! We will send out details over the class prior to the day you attend, the email will contain all the information you need to know about the class and the studio. you are welcome to bring your own sketchpad.
- What will I be taking home: Your very own drawing.
- Covid-19 protective measures:
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must provide either proof of complete vaccination, proof of Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours prior to the start of the activity.
+++ Searching for the perfect gift? Or simply didn’t find the right date for this event?
– Get a giftcard here +++
What is the taster class?
Join us for a Sunday afternoon drawing in charcoal and color pastels on paper from a model in our beautiful Neukölln studio. This class is intended for anyone wanting to test their drawing skills and produce something hands-on. The class will consist of a short introduction to the studio, the materials and the sight-size technique in figure drawing. At the end of the class, you will have a selection of drawings to take home with you or collect on another date.
The taster class is taught in our beautiful Neukölln attic studio in the heart of the art district and far from the bustle of the street.
+++ Also available as an exclusive group event!
You can send us a request here: Group event request +++
Drawing taster class
Duration: 2.5 hours || What is included: all materials, charcoal, paper and model costs.