Dive into the world of colours and create your own watercolour painting. Look forward to a personal experience in a small group under the guidance of a real expert.
Details at a glance
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- What is included: All the materials and all the equipment that you need to create beautiful paintings.
- What should I bring: Just be in a good mood.
- What will I be taking home: Your very own piece of art.
- Covid-19 protective measures:
- You are obliged to bring a mask and wear it where the organizer asks you to do so
- Furthermore, the local Corona guidelines for events apply. Please check in advance which regulations apply in the state of the venue.
+++ Not the right date available? Write us at email@example.com! Looking for the perfect gift?
– Get a giftcard here +++
Have you always wanted to enter the world of watercolor painting? Our course is really suitable for everyone, without any knowledge and without talent.
Our workshop leader Olga Tkachenok is a watercolor artist and illustrator. She mainly focuses on botanical, food & animal illustrations.
Her sincere belief is: everybody can learn to paint. During the workshop, she pays great attention to the details and gives valuable tips.
We start with an introduction to the materials, you will learn how to mix colors correctly, not to be afraid of the water and how shades and tones are created. Step by step it starts and you will be amazed by your result.
The workshops always take place in small groups so that everyone can work at their own pace. Watercolor painting is like a meditation, in which you escape your everyday life and can fully live out your creativity.
So let’s dive into the wonderful world of watercolor, all materials are provided and you will test various professional watercolor papers, paints and brushes.
+++ Also available as an exclusive group event!
You can send us a request here: Group event request +++
Aquarell-Malkurs in Berlin
Dauer: 3.5 Stunden || Welche Leistungen sind inklusive: Alle Materialien, die benötigt werden, um Dein eigenes Aquarellgemälde zu malen.