Dive into the world of art and create your own color pastel painting. Look forward to a personal experience in a small group under the guidance of real art experts.
Details at a glance
- Duration: 6 hours
- What is included: All the materials that you need to create your own piece of art.
- What should I bring: You’re welcome to bring lunch or buy locally, Please bring clothes you do not mind getting dirty 🙂 and just be in a good mood
- What will I be taking home: Your own piece of art.
- Covid-19 protective measures:
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must provide either proof of complete vaccination, proof of Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours prior to the start of the activity.
+++ Searching for the perfect gift? Or simply didn’t find the right date for this event?
– Get a giftcard here +++
1-day Colour Pastel Class [English]
This class will help you embrace your full potential in drawing with soft pastels. Our class will take you from traditional techniques to more challenging creative problems to discover your individual mode of expression.
Trust us, by the end of the day, you will have a rich and broad portfolio of colour drawings on paper!
We stand by learning through experience, so all demonstrations are followed by guided life studies. The class includes a selection of unique exercises that have been developed by Louise Thomas using pastels on paper.
Louise Thomas, Tadeusz Fopp, Gabriel Asturias
This class is suitable for beginners and those wanting to improve their drawing techniques. Some previous experience with drawing will work to your advantage though. If you are not sure please get in touch and we will be happy to advise.
You will work through various drawing exercises and in turn directly applying all theoretical knowledge you are given in practice. All demonstrations are followed by guided life studies. The class includes unique exercises that have been developed by Louise Thomas with pastels on paper.
- 6 hour in the studio workshop with a 1 hour lunch break.
- One-on-one follow up evaluation feedback session
What will you learn?
- measuring and gestural drawing
- a trois crayons (sanguine, sepia, chalk)
- basics of colour composition
- basics of colour mixing
- colour schemes in practice
What else you need to know?
- Materials are provided
- You’re welcome to bring lunch or buy locally
- Please wear clothes you do not mind getting dirty 🙂
- The course will be in English
+++ Also available as an exclusive group event!
You can send us a request here: Group event request +++
Colour Pastel Workshop: Price per person
Length: 6 hours // including: 6 hour in the studio workshop with a 1 hour lunch break (all materials are included) + individual evaluation follow up zoom session